Monday, September 05, 2005

Weekend News

Alrighty, back in the office again on a Monday morning. It's 8.21am and no one's around.
just a quick update on what happened this weekend.

Sat - woke up very very late cos I stayed over in the office on Thursday night, Friday morning getting the copy done for one of the projects that I'm handling. Hang on, I'm a sales person, a project manager and a copywriter as well? I don't believe it.

Anyway, woke up on Saturday and bummed about the whole of the day. at 2pm had to settle some problem with my client's website - which was caused by him probably. Anyway, solved that, relaxed a bit more and talked to daffy on MSN. I can't seem to do anything besides msn when i'm msning. it takes a lot of focus from me.

anyway, zhengshao smsed and said that he was getting a table at velvet - the lodge - apparently it's the place inside velvet - the small room you pass along the corridor on the way to the dancefloor. so tried to round up some council people to go. unfortunately only a few were able to make it, as most had plans already. checked if elaine from rosyth was going tonight as 'twas tony tay spinning at phuture.

went to church to collect registrations for the parish assembly. don't think many people are interested in going.

after that, went over to daffy's place for dinner, simpsons and spent some time looking at the papers for job adverts while she got ready for zouk/phuture/velvet. had a great time there - zhengshao, dehui, amelia turned up. I met my BMT coursemate there too, apparently zs's friend. danced alot at phuture, music was good, not great, but good. elaine and calvin turned up with another kelvin/calvin, who turned out to know zs or 'zac'. saw david tan from 12th council for a bit at winebar, then went with elaine and calvin to spize for supper then elaine and calvin sent us home. nice night.

ok, gotta go now, but must remember to write about how i keep on meeting people i know in the places i go - met samjay from vs.

okie. seeya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home