birthday party
have you ever wondered what it would be like to read a blog entry by a person who was drunk. haha. now you have the chance. I just came back from my birthday drinks and thanks to my very good friends who are all alcomoholics, i am drunk.puke total for the night = 1 (but hopefully no more tonight)
it was a great night tonight although a bit humid. thank you everyone who came and those who couldn't make it but sent their regards anyway. :)
i am so lucky to have great friends like you :) i'm so happy. how does it feel to be drunk? well, your head feels rather heavy and is swaying from side to side. it' is not fair. those people who came late should stay later. thank you gail for coming early and thank you zs, who remains the alcohol and clubbing guru for me. hmmm. :)
i will list out the attendance when I am more coherent but now I will stumble back in to bed with a heavey head and hope that i don't puke again. haha. usually i don't... but i should get some water yum water would be good now. haha this is really getting random. thank you all the people who came tonight i had lots of fun. annot use hand when doing a blowjob (Drink)
haha :) ok off to bed.
Update (by coherent Kelvin): For those of you who are either very very dirty minded or just not sure - "annot use hand when doing a blowjob (Drink)" refers to the drink that is called "Blowjob" that I was given. For this drink, which is a shot, you cannot use your hand to drink it. It does not mean that I was trying to DIY but failed!!! Yes, this update is for your benefit Eunice!!!


3 Comments:
For the record, birthday boy threw up 3 more times during the morning hours.
Bet you don't remember how loud and CHEERFUL you were last night, especially after 4 Lambos.
I know amelia fr sec sch days. How did you get to know her?
amelia is my fellow smurf from vjc students' council :)
Post a Comment
<< Home