The true Kelvin speaks
I refuse to deal with problems so much so that this could be my motto:"I hate having to deal with life so much that death seems like a pleasant escape for me sometimes. But I'm too afraid to die, so I sleep instead"
This is the true Kelvin. One that refuses to face up to his problems. Not the happy-go-lucky Kelvin that all of you know.


4 Comments:
I guess that is why almost no one else knows about this major event that has happened. At least I now know that it's not because it meant so little.
As intensely as I'm disappointed in you, I hope you will learn to help yourself. Now you won't have me to support you anymore. You'll have to find out what's keeping you from living the way you're capable of living.
hey partner, one can't always be happy-go-lucky, one can't always face his/her problems and deal with it, but one can't always hide either. It's human nature, it's you and me. Just remember one thing you have, and that's your friends.
I guess this is an episode that you'll remember for life and I hope you'll carry the lessons learned wherever you go.
On the bright side, everyone is afraid of Life and the challenges it deals them at some point or other in their life. Same for me. Just remember it is God's way of nurturing us, growing us through the tough times and teaching us the valuable lessons He wants us to learn.
So make your choice - do you want to come out of this stronger and wiser or continue running away from Life?
You remind me a little of E. He used to sleep because it was the only time he actually painlessly & freely forgot his problems.
*poke* Sleep when you need to. But when you're refreshed, get up and be strong. There are tons of us here for you.
-Geri
Post a Comment
<< Home