Monday, August 21, 2006

party pictures

Lots and lots of photos from last night! It was a great party! Thank you to everyone who managed to turn up and to those who couldn't make it, we missed you! It was amazing considering that I only started calling and sms-ing people on the day itself. The party was held at Loof which is a nice (if a bit humid) outdoor bar at Odeon Towers. Many thanks to Ling, who helped to take most of the good photos. :)

Arty-farty photo - view from Loof


Gerald, Daphne, Elaine and Amelia (I wonder if Denise will get jealous of this picture of Gerald with 3 lovely ladies)


Daphne, Elaine, Amelia and of course me!


Me and my gal, Daphne :)


Gail who was really great and came early to help with the "chope-ing" of the seats.


Gail and me again (yes! shadows are our friends)


Shern-Wei (primary school classmate), Zac (the clubbing god) and me


Amelia and me the two smurfs


Me, Nelson (I didn't even know that you had your hand on my shoulder) and Lina, Nelson's GF.


Ling and Gail (part of the TAC AE trio that includes me), Zac in the background trying to look inconspicuous


Gerald, Daphne, Elaine, Amelia


Robin, David and I exchanging numbers. (I haven't seen them in ages! They were my section-mates in OCS)


Vodka, Cranberry Juice and 7-up


Getting ready for my first Flaming Lamborghini of the night


Sucking it all in


Ling and her Flaming Lamborghini



Gail and her Flaming Lamborghini


Doesn't she look nice? :)


My second Flaming Lamborghini of the night ...


... and I start to look a *bit* queasy


I leave the third Lamborghini parked whilst I head to the toilet to ehm ... empty the fuel tank


I'm back! Talking with Andy (TAC)


I'm holding steadily onto my 7-up


Ok, time to slurp up the Third Flaming Lamborghini


Finished! (in more ways than one!)


Joseph's back (stripes). Joseph was my OCS buddy and bunk mate for a few months :)


Frankie, Mrs Val Ng, Daphne


Joseph's GF, Joseph, Robin and David (ex-OCS)


The view from Loof.


Again, the view from Loof.


I'm quite happy at this point in time


Happy?


Fourth and final Flaming Lamborghini


Happy, queasy and jolly


People look on in amusement


Zac and Shernwei


Remnants of the drinks


A very artistic shot of Andy's (?) shoes


Mrs Ng, Daphne and Elaine


Robin, Govind and Zac


Elaine and Frankie (Mr Ng)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home