sorry for being a lazy blogger
currently listening to: stairway to heaven by led zepplinIt's been over a month since I last posted! Oh man! I think that ever since the 6 day course that I attended, I've been busy catching up on work, and catching up on sleep. So here's a brief summary of what's happened in the last month:
22/9 - 29/9: attended a 6 day foundation course and met many many new friends. Achievement: I managed to remember all 36 people's names by the end of the 6 day course and I still can remember most of the names
29/9 - 3/10: was sick with a cold and sore throat
7/10: Sirens with Tony Tay at Zouk with Daphne, Gail, Ling, the "God", Calvin
around 10/10: did a proposal for my church website
12/10: watched red giselle - a ballet that was part of the da:ns festival at the esplanade... realised that ballet is probably not my thing
started my driving lessons again!
14/10 - 15/10: Chalet!
19/10: Passed my Final Theory Test and booked my Practical Driving Test for 5th Feb 07 & watched Little Miss Sunshine (good quirky movie)
20/10: Parabelo & Lecuona - a brazilian dance performance as part of da:ns festival at the esplanade... I enjoyed this a bit more than other things
21/10: watch The Prestige starring Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale... quite a good movie.
Well as you can see - i've been a busy bee. And now, I am going to go to sleep. cos I am tired.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home