What are you dreaming of?

I'm inspired by the film Singapore Dreaming, which is opening in cinemas everywhere in Singapore on 7 Sep 06. Do catch it if you can! It's a fantastic local film by Colin Goh and Woo Yen Yen. Due to my work, I've managed to catch the film twice already before it is officially screened in the cinemas.
I thought that it would be interesting to have a little meme based on the tagline from the film - "What are you dreaming of?". I'd like to know what you, whoever you are, reading this blog now, are dreaming of. Some questions that might help you along:
- What were your dreams when you were growing up?
- What are your dreams now?
- What has changed since?
- Are you doing anything to fulfil your dreams?
If you could write your thoughts in the comments area or write it on your blog and link it from the comments area here, that would be great.
I'm working on my answer and will get back to you soon.


3 Comments:
Am I the first? hehe. where are your answers, darkholme?
Here's mine (a typical rambling!):
http://darkholme.blogspot.com/2006/08/what-are-you-dreaming-of.html
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
silly me, posted your link instead of mine! sorry to make it look like you've got lots of comments when it's just me messing ard! haha!
okok, here's mine:
http://shannatic.blogspot.com/2006/09/what-are-you-dreaming-of.html
Post a Comment
<< Home