Monday, November 06, 2006

Need a breakthrough

I've been working on this team project for about 2+ months already and it's a fantastic project. It's about new media, which is a topic that interests me and keeps me enthusiastic.

However, I've not been able to progress much on it. To be honest, I've been having difficulty analysing the research and having concrete thoughts on it. It's right now quite messed up in my mind. My team members are really helpful though. I admire them for their intellect and decisiveness and support.

I have this fear that I'm going to let them down. You would've thought that an NS officer, a honours graduate and ex-student councillor would be able to make sense of the situation, come to certain conclusions and get answers.

Argh.

1 Comments:

At 3:11 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Sigh...you really gotta stop beating yourself down before you even start. You always end up acing in most things you do anyway. Stop the stressing and start the doing or I'll slap you around with a fish!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home